Today, internet in India, unfortunately, isn’t designed for India. Most importantly, it doesn’t speak a language that India understands. It is for most part in English – hence reaching a meagre 12-15% of the country. Consumer internet businesses are now realizing this folly, and are joining the localization bandwagon. However, they’re faced with a number of issues, that are baffling, confusing and daunting; so much so that it almost discourages them to localize at all.
Let’s evaluate some of these issues:
- My software isn’t designed to factor in another language
- How do I translate my dynamic content accurately
- What about maintenance & upgrades
- Don’t Quit Just Yet – There is a way out!
Here’s what all the Gateway does for you:
- Translates all the content of your property from English
- Creates a localized version of your property that always remains in sync with the original
- Maintains UI across languages
- Gives you full control on quality and style of translation
- Maintains a repository of your translations for future use
- Grows and shrinks along with your original property
- Performs search in translated language